TMBA follows four key concepts. Speak, Build, Respect, and Ride.
- Be the powerful voice necessary to create alliances in the community
- Work collectively with landowners/land managers to expand trails
- Build strong relationships with other local clubs to accomplish common goals
- Inspire volunteer participation to build and maintain trails
- Expand the area’s trails by creating alliances with landowners having trail potential
- Promote the benefits of trails with elected officials and government staff
- Build community by integrating mountain biking into the Tallahassee area’s culture
- Promote a healthier community by removing barriers preventing people from riding
- Promote environmental awareness by encouraging use of the state’s natural resources
- Provide rides of varying skill levels to encourage participation
- Inspire new riders by providing beginner clinics and rides
- Provide travel opportunities so riders have the ability to explore other Southeastern trails
About IMBA & SORBA
IMBA-SORBA relies on our wonderful members to carry out our mission. Our volunteers donate thousands of hours each year to advocate for trail access, build trails, and maintain trails.