- Assist in medical and mechanical emergencies
- Educate trail users of proper etiquette
- Inform land managers, land owners and trail users of trail conditions through monitoring efforts
- Work with land managers to maintain and/or gain trail access for mountain bikers
- Offer volunteer services at outdoor races and events
- Collaborate with local clubs on trail work days, clinics, group rides and Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day events
If you are interested in helping us start a local chapter, either through patrol participation or through financial support, we’d like to hear from you.
To participate, you need to be prepared to:
- Learn First Aid and CPR
- Learn basic bike repair
- Volunteer your time at local events
Want to help us by helping underwrite the start up costs of training and equipment?
Getting a chapter started takes more than just willing volunteers. We also need money to pay for training and to buy a bit of gear. Let us know if you’d like to help.
Please fill out the form to let us know that you’re interested in learning more.
You can also donate via paypal here*:
*please note, membership to TMBA is separate from this donation and can be made by by following this link